Price Change

So I booked a month ago with the BOGO offer. There is a new one that just was released and price is less and it's saying $200 OBC. How hard is it to get a price adjustment? Did i make a mistake by taking a BOGO?

If it is before final payment date for the cruise you booked a month ago, you should be able to cancel for full refund.

Yeah the trip isn't until Nov. When i rebook would the cabin i orginally choose be available? or do they take time to go back into availability after the cancellation.

Sorry, I did nor realize you wanted to booked the same cruise. You may not have to cancel. Just call whoever booked your cruise and ask to take advantage of the better deal.

Sorry, I did nor realize you wanted to booked the same cruise. You may not have to cancel. Just call whoever booked your cruise and ask to take advantage of the better deal.

Yes I probably wasn't super clear. I am still good with the trip I have but always good to save a few bucks when you can.

Call and see if you can get the price drop. then keep watching between now and final payment, calling if you catch more price drops. your odds are good for getting any price drops that happen before final payment.

After final payment, price of your cabin is pretty much locked in, so after final payment, either stop looking at prices or just pay attention to better categories (you might get an inexpensive upgrade).

So I booked a month ago with the BOGO offer. There is a new one that just was released and price is less and it's saying $200 OBC. How hard is it to get a price adjustment? Did i make a mistake by taking a BOGO?

I had originally booked BOGO too. I was able to call my TA and they were able to make the adjustments, and I was able to keep my same cabin. It wasnt a problem.