What to do in Miami as ship is "zeroed out"

Kmcspoon

As I said earlier in this thread, this is not true. Yes, there were maybe a total of two or three lanes to cross (the one lane exits from different terminals) without crosswalks, but on the bridge there is a raised sidewalk and plenty of room to walk. It is not a short walk (from terminals B and C ~1,5 miles, ~30 mins) but definitely doable.

You should note it's also fairly hilly (not flat) and could be a big issue for anyone with mobility issues. With limited time in port, and not wanting to be soaked in sweat, I would still recommend against it.

I generally don't recommend walking anywhere in South Florida, worst drivers in the world, but that's a different matter.

You should note it's also fairly hilly (not flat) and could be a big issue for anyone with mobility issues. With limited time in port, and not wanting to be soaked in sweat, I would still recommend against it.

Yep, that is true. However OP stated in their post that "There will be five of us, pretty strong walkers", so nothing about mobility issues and the trip is easily doable for people that describe themselves as "strong walkers". :)

Yep, that is true. However OP stated in their post that "There will be five of us, pretty strong walkers", so nothing about mobility issues and the trip is easily doable for people that describe themselves as "strong walkers". :)

They should "walk" to the end of the port and get on Miami's free trolley that will take them every/anywhere at no charge. Free city tour! No sweating.

:D

http://www.miamigov.com/trolley/maps.html

Here is the map specific to the Port area

http://www.miamigov.com/trolley/maps/CoralWay.pdf

You can overlap into other districts.