Hot/Warm Milk?

dvcdisney

In the main dinning room when you order oatmeal at breakfast they offer you warm milk.

I would assume you could just ask for warm milk on it's own. [emoji5]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great! Thanks!

Any chance I can order it at the other locations, ie. Park Café etc?

not sure anywhere else has the facilities to gently heat milk.

Thanks. I can understand that.

I guess I thought, perhaps, they could use a microwave or something like that. A local coffee shop heats milk before frothing it, so they've always been able to do it.

Thanks. I can understand that.

I guess I thought, perhaps, they could use a microwave or something like that. A local coffee shop heats milk before frothing it, so they've always been able to do it.

If that is the case then you should be able to get it at Starbucks. I would assume room service should be able to get it to you as well. Is this going to be used for a bottle or something, or were you wanting it for yourself? With my daughter I usually just brew some hot water, or just use hot tap water to warm her milk up. If you want it to warm up faster you can put it in a ziplock bag and put it under running hot water. That heats up 5 ounces in about a minute.

If that is the case then you should be able to get it at Starbucks. I would assume room service should be able to get it to you as well. Is this going to be used for a bottle or something, or were you wanting it for yourself? With my daughter I usually just brew some hot water, or just use hot tap water to warm her milk up. If you want it to warm up faster you can put it in a ziplock bag and put it under running hot water. That heats up 5 ounces in about a minute.

Thanks! It's actually for myself. I'll check Starbucks.

My children are older now, but I know what you mean. When my children were babies, I used a tall glass or a tall mug with hot tap water as well. It always did the trick. I would never use a microwave to heat their milk.

Any of the cappuccino style cafés should be able to give you frothy hot milk at a minimum, possibly flat hot milk too.

Last year I used stop off at the café on my way to bed each night and get either a decaff cappuccino, or else just a cup of hot foamy milk and bring it to bed with me. After explaining the first time what I wanted, no-one batted an eyelid. It was included in my Royal Replenish package too.

Any of the cappuccino style cafés should be able to give you frothy hot milk at a minimum, possibly flat hot milk too.

Last year I used stop off at the café on my way to bed each night and get either a decaff cappuccino, or else just a cup of hot foamy milk and bring it to bed with me. After explaining the first time what I wanted, no-one batted an eyelid. It was included in my Royal Replenish package too.

That's wonderful. Thanks!