Can Anyone Tell Me What Casual Dress

booboo1

I have found that nice blouses sweaters and dress pants are fine as well as Capri sets sundresses etc. docker type pants for men. golf type shirts, etc. something you might wear to a nice restaurant etc. You can't go wrong with nice black pants and blouses. a skirt if you are comfortable. The only thing that is really frowned upon are blue jeans. Relax and enjoy. you will find the people on board are very friendly! No need to be embarrassed!:)

Dresses are for informal nights & DH wears his sportscoat & shirt & sometimes a tie. I usually wear a sundress & he wears dockers & a polo shirt for casual night, or I wear Chico slacks with a peasant top. Informal you will see me in a few sparkle tops with black satin pant. Foramls is just that a formal gown & jewels & DH in tux or dark suite with dress shirt & great tie with tie chain.

Now breakfast or lunch in the dining room, shorts with nice top is permitted on both of you. Jeans too.

If you leave the jeans out of the dining room you will pretty much be fine. Capris or dress slacks with a nice top are just great. Informal on longer cruises means my formal tops with a less formal bottom (longish skirt or tux slacks). Most of us learn to mix and match so we have more room for souvenirs. Easy fabrics and comfort are key.

Archived