Epic Dailies from 2/8/15 W. Caribbean Sailing

marciemi

Seen a lot of interest in this but the only way I could figure out how to do this was by scanning and posting as pics so we'll see if this works. Thought I'd start with the map/info you get upon boarding, and the weekly summary:

Emba0001.jpg

Emba0002.jpg

Week0001.jpg

Edited by marciemi

I'm just going to post the 4 main pages from each day and not worry about the advertising for things like the $250 for $150 returning cruisers deal, shore excursions, shopping specials, port info, etc. If anyone wants anything specific, let me know. I'll post some of the more relevant stuff at the end.

D10001.jpg

D10002.jpg

D10003.jpg

D10004.jpg

Sorry, I'm not much help on either of those. We had an aft balcony and never checked into the Vibe but thought someone else had posted recently $59pp. We found the adult deck area with the padded cushions (quiet area but free) usually had chairs available and never saw kids there so I don't really know what more we would have wanted with Vibe.

I am in the midst of a trip report though if anyone is interested in following it:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2174108

Did u happen to notice if there were any spa specials on port days?

These are what I can find from the 3 port days - not much exciting but I don't know if they had more if you went to the spa itself:

Ocho Rios:

OchoSpa20001.jpg

Grand Cayman:

GCSpa0001.jpg

Cozumel:

CozSpa0001.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Ilototravel1977

Every port at Diamonds International, if you stop in they will give you a free charm,a very nice simbol look like from the Island

Oh, so the store isn't on the actual ship? It's in each of the ports? What do you say? "Can I have a free charm?" Do you have to buy anything?