4 adults in a H6/H7?

mraven

We're considering a 2016 cruise on the BA. All the H6s are taken and the only H7s left sleep only 3. However, the booking app is letting me book a H7 as a Haven guarantee at the H7 prices, which are much cheaper than the 2 BR Haven suite. I'm wondering if we take the guarantee and we end up in a H7 (or H6), if our kids will be comfortable in the bed. They will be 24 and 21 at the time.

There are no suite guarantee's. The NCL system will sometimes show them when sold out or near sold out. If you try to book it will make you call in. Suites are not discounted. If you want that cabin call NCL or your TA and see what the price is. You can't book four people into a cabin limited to three. Good luck and if you want that cabin I would call right away.

Thanks. I went ahead and did a courtesy hold on a H6 and the system consistently said Guarantee through the booking process. When I clicked on the last 'book', I was assigned a cabin number (a H6). We'll wait until the new promo is announced to see if we will go through with it or rebook for the new promo.

So, still curious if there is enough room in there for the kids.