What to call her?

Most definitely I think, at least another for 2017 would be my guess.

Here's what I think their plan will be. Get another couple of the Vision class ships from RCL to replace Spirit and Majesty as I doubt they will keep their relationship with Louis under this new restructure.

Then announce a couple of new builds which will then replace Dream and Celebration.

2017!!! I thought they were going to do a clean sweep in May.:(

.....and much as I love Spirit and Celebration. I don't think Celebration would last until a new ship was built. I was last on Spirit a couple on years ago (I am assuming S. and C are the same age) and although the wobble can be ignored when the sea is calm it is very pronounced and extremely noisy in rough seas. I really think the engines were struggling.

2017!!! I thought they were going to do a clean sweep in May.:(

.....and much as I love Spirit and Celebration. I don't think Celebration would last until a new ship was built. I was last on Spirit a couple on years ago (I am assuming S. and C are the same age) and although the wobble can be ignored when the sea is calm it is very pronounced and extremely noisy in rough seas. I really think the engines were struggling.

It would be unlikely AFAIK Spirit and Majesty are leased until 2017. However, that wouldn't stop a deal being done with Louis to send them back early. Dream is leased until 2020, but not sure on the Celebration.

I would think that the next ship to be replaced would be the Spirit though, then probably the Majesty, as although it's newer, it does seem to attract a lot of bad reports, and they'd prefer the operation of the Celebration rather than the Louis tie-up I'd have thought.

Edited by BaggersCruising