UBP-Must be over 25 y/o from 3/1 - 4/15/15

zubee23

FYI! My brother is leaving on the Breakaway on March 8th with his family. They have elected the UBP but just found out their 24 y/o daughter doesn't qualify since she's not 25. They have 3 cabins booked. Brother and wife in one, 29 y/o daughter and husband in the second and 24 y/o and (turning 25 on March 14th!) in the third.

I understand these are the rules. Also understand rule is probably due to spring breakers. Just want to make others aware. They may want to make a different choice. Yes, they did book through a travel agent.

From NCL's website: "Ultimate beverage option is only available for guests 25 and older on any sailing from 3/1 - 4/15."

FYI! My brother is leaving on the Breakaway on March 8th with his family. They have elected the UBP but just found out their 24 y/o daughter doesn't qualify since she's not 25. They have 3 cabins booked. Brother and wife in one, 29 y/o daughter and husband in the second and 24 y/o and (turning 25 on March 14th!) in the third.

I understand these are the rules. Also understand rule is probably due to spring breakers. Just want to make others aware. They may want to make a different choice. Yes, they did book through a travel agent.

From NCL's website: "Ultimate beverage option is only available for guests 25 and older on any sailing from 3/1 - 4/15."

This gets discussed quite ofter, particularly this time of year. They don't make exception to this rule. She should get the soda package though.