Speculation who'll take Splendour's routes?

It appears Vision will take over the 7 day itineraries that Splendour is doing now. It also appears that Rhapsody will be in Venice to do longer itineraries.

You can also check out the deployment schedule thread if interested... Alot of info on that. :) http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2162554&page=43

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

It appears Vision will take over the 7 day itineraries that Splendour is doing now. It also appears that Rhapsody will be in Venice to do longer itineraries.

You can also check out the deployment schedule thread if interested... Alot of info on that. :) http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2162554&page=43

Except that Vision is currently scheduled for Western Caribbean through Mid April 2016... :confused:

Thanks both for your responses. :)

I think that is because Vision moves away from the Med in the fall and then back again in the spring. I know she is currently doing 2015 (longer) w. med cruises (from Barcelona with a stopover in Venezia) . I'd love it if she has longer cruises from Venezia too!

Rhapsody seems to be based out of Civitaveccia. I've looked at an E. Med but it doesn't include Venezia.

*Sigh* I know we just won't know until they are released.

Thanks both for your responses. :)

I think that is because Vision moves away from the Med in the fall and then back again in the spring. I know she is currently doing 2015 (longer) w. med cruises (from Barcelona with a stopover in Venezia) . I'd love it if she has longer cruises from Venezia too!

Rhapsody seems to be based out of Civitaveccia. I've looked at an E. Med but it doesn't include Venezia.

*Sigh* I know we just won't know until they are released.

Rhapsody seems to be doing things different in 2016. From the beginning of the season until early July, Rhapsody appears to do 10/11 night sailings from Venice. :)

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser