Really silly question

BeachMartini

I haven't sailed since June 2012. Do they play the "Let's Go" song at embarkation for every ship?

I get so freaking excited when I see the commercials and wondered if they will be playing it when we board the Dawn. I break out into song and dance whenever I hear it - will try to contain myself in June but no promises.

Is it played just as you cross the gangway or is it all over the ship?

99 days and counting!

LET'S GO!

I haven't sailed since June 2012. Do they play the "Let's Go" song at embarkation for every ship?

I get so freaking excited when I see the commercials and wondered if they will be playing it when we board the Dawn. I break out into song and dance whenever I hear it - will try to contain myself in June but no promises.

99 days and counting!

LET'S GO!

Can't think of that song and haven't seen it in any NCL commercial but I can't recall the last time I've actually seen an NCL commercial on tv if that is where you are seeing it.

We were on that same sailing as you and you organized the meet and great. Looks like you are having a long winter.

99 days and counting!

LET'S GO!

Never heard on any of our cruises on most all of NCL ships.

They played it in the Stardust theatre the first night. If you haven't seen the video with those smoking hot Miami Dolphins cheerleaders, you really are missing out.

Edited by sfaaa