Car service/Pick-up at Brooklyn Terminal?

DarCrav

I've used Elite Limousine Plus. It's a "black car" service that operates by reservation. Professional drivers with GPS who expect more than a carry on bag when making a call at the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal.

Depending on the number of people and pieces of luggage in your party you might need to request an SUV rather than a sedan.

I've used Elite Limousine Plus. It's a "black car" service that operates by reservation. Professional drivers with GPS who expect more than a carry on bag when making a call at the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal.

Depending on the number of people and pieces of luggage in your party you might need to request an SUV rather than a sedan.

Appreciate your suggestion. Have read that there are long lines for taxis. So am seriously considering ordering a car service to take us from the QM2 to JFK.

Wondering how this works on Cunard. If we have special arrangements for pickup can we request to get off the ship at a time that works with our reservation? We have done so on other lines.

We are in a balcony cabin on deck 9, so am wondering what would be the best time to request a car service pick us up in Brooklyn to take us to JFK? We are booking an afternoon flight to San Francisco, so that we have flexibility.

Appreciate your suggestion. Have read that there are long lines for taxis. So am seriously considering ordering a car service to take us from the QM2 to JFK.

Wondering how this works on Cunard. If we have special arrangements for pickup can we request to get off the ship at a time that works with our reservation? We have done so on other lines.

We are in a balcony cabin on deck 9, so am wondering what would be the best time to request a car service pick us up in Brooklyn to take us to JFK? We are booking an afternoon flight to San Francisco, so that we have flexibility.

Balcony on Deck 9 is Queens Grill so you will be in the first group called. A call for about 8:15-8:30 is generally safe unless their is some holdup in your bags not being ready in the hall. (Elite does charge waiting time.) Cunard has a very early breakfast on disembarkation day. Last October I had the call for 8:15 and had noted my cell number in the "comments for the driver section" on the reservation signup.

The only way to 100% coordinate disembarkation and transfer is to use a Cunard transfer, but their markup is pretty high.

Balcony on Deck 9 is Queens Grill so you will be in the first group called. A call for about 8:15-8:30 is generally safe unless their is some holdup in your bags not being ready in the hall. (Elite does charge waiting time.) Cunard has a very early breakfast on disembarkation day. Last October I had the call for 8:15 and had noted my cell number in the "comments for the driver section" on the reservation signup.

The only way to 100% coordinate disembarkation and transfer is to use a Cunard transfer, but their markup is pretty high.

Hi BlueRiband. I've never booked Queens Grill, so I don't know for sure, but I thought self-disembarkation group was the first group called for disembarkation (we did that once).

Thanks for the info, looking at our booking again, said I was on deck 9, actually it is deck 8, we are not in the suites, so wondering about what time we may get off the ship time wise for ordering a car service? Would guess we might be off by 9 or 9:30 am if all goes well, does that sound right?