Parking at port

Nessaraye

I'm looking into parking at the Radisson. They have free shuttle to Port Canaveral as well. They state it's half the cost of the port parking. You don't need to be staying there either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Cruzlover7

We have always used parkcruise dot com and have been very satisfied with their services, they are friendly, on time, and very efficient.

The parking facility operated by the Radisson was exactly the opposite, they were rude, disorganized, and inefficient. Upon returning from our cruise, we waited over an hour in the hot sun for a bus to take us back to our vehicle. I will never use them again.

Nope. Just grab your ticket and pull into a spot. You pay when you leave just like the airport.

At Port Canaveral you can either pre-pay while at home or pay when you enter the parking garage. It is all done by credit card. After the cruise, jump into your car and just drive away. We parked at Terminal One last week and LOVED it! Best $75 I have ever spent.:)