Breeze or Sunshine?

So my family is planning (by that I mean I'm trying to convince them) to go on a cruise over Christmas this year because it works perfectly with my school schedule. We would depart either the 26th or the 27th because we do not want to be on the boat on Christmas day. So we have some rules we need to follow. Number One, we must go on a ship that is bigger that the Fantasy-Class. This is because we have only sailed on this class of ship and we would like to see a new style of cruising, with more people. Second, the cruise must be 5+ days long because we thought that our 4-Day Bahamas Cruise was too short and that we needed more days. Third, we would need to go to new ports because the Bahamas has gotten a bit boring for us and we would also like to see more parts of the Caribbean. Our group could be sailing with up to 5 people in one stateroom, so that was a big factor in deciding it as well. Given this information, I have narrowed down the option to a few, but I need help from you guys to help me decide.

Option #1: Carnival Breeze

~6 Day Western Caribbean

~Falmouth, Grand Cayman, Cozumel

~Dec. 27th - Jan 2nd

Pros: All New Ports, On Amazing Ship, Cheaper, Gets Back on 2nd (Day for Cushion), Leaves on 27th (Don't have to leave until 26th)

Cons: Need to fly (20 hour drive to Miami)

Otion #2: Carnival Sunshine

~7 Day Eastern Caribbean

~Amber Cove, St. Thomas, San Juan, Grand Turk

Pros: All New Ports, Goes to Amber Cove, On an Amazing Ship, Leaves on 27th (Don't have to leave until 26th), All Funship 2.0 Enhancements, Port Canaveral (Grandparents live 2 1/2 hours away)

Cons: Need to fly (Gets back on 3rd, need to be home by 4th), Expensive, Smaller Ship with lots of people

So my last post like this got deleted or misplaced and I can't see it. I'm sorry if I broke any of the rules, and if I did, could you specify which ones so I don't do them again? Thank you!

Which one should we book? I'm torn because they both have a water park, ropes course, and the sushi place, but the Breeze is moving to Galveston and this will be the only opportunity that I see to cruise on it, and the Sunshine is most-likely staying in Canaveral for a while. Thank you so much in advane! Happy Cruising!

~TheCriuseDirector

Breeze hands down...even with one less day. An amazing ship and the outside seating on the Promenade deck is an added plus... I've cruised on all the Carnival different class ships and there is no comparison from a ship standpoint Also...you did mention family... assuming children...the Water park is amazing and kids (adults too) will love it as well as the Sports Deck.