Liberty of the Seas 6200

mcas

Hello everyone,

I have been searching the forums for current information regarding this stateroom and have come up empty.

We are sailing over Thanksgiving this year. It will be myself, DH, our 8 year old son, 5 year old daughter, and 3 year old son. It will be the first cruise for our children.

DH and I have sailed twice before, both in aft balconies. Will the motion be similar to sailing aft?

I am hoping someone has recent pictures and/or a review of this room. If you've stayed in this room, would you choose it again or should I look into other options?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

mcas, in general (specific circumstances may vary), if there is heavy pitching (front to back motion, as opposed to rolling, which is side to side and can be ameliorated by the ship's stabilizers), you will feel it more (sometimes much more) all the way forward vs all the way aft.

But it is rare for the ships to encounter bad situations.

What itinerary?

• 7 months later...

Hello all!

We are getting closer to our sailing and I wanted to check in and see if anyone has sailed in 6200 since I originally posted.

I am curious if 6200 has the second room with the bunk beds and an actual door or if it's the curtain.

If anyone has pictures I would love to see some of the room.

Thank you!

Hello all!

We are getting closer to our sailing and I wanted to check in and see if anyone has sailed in 6200 since I originally posted.

I am curious if 6200 has the second room with the bunk beds and an actual door or if it's the curtain.

Thank you!

http://deckplangenius.com/cabin.aspx?stateroom=86784

Hello all!

Thank you!

You are in the cabin category I would love to have for our next cruise...hope you will check back in with pictures after your cruise! This may help you...post re: cabin 9200.

http://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showpost.php?p=38120745&postcount=15