Weekly Spa Pass

Travelbug69

Does anybody know how much the Spa pass costs on the Dawn and what it includes? Thank you.

Last time on in June '14 it was $129 for the week.

Included use of the indoor 3 1/2' deep lap pool, hot tub; thaloplasy type tub, relaxation lounges, relaxation room, sauna, steam room and a hot and cold dip tub for the men. Use of robes and lockers with key or combination.

Hot teas and flavored water.

No children allowed.

I very much like it and get my moneys worth because I go daily, sometimes more than once. If you only intend to go a "time or two" it would be better to get a day pass for $35.

The view over the stern in a lounger is very relaxing.

Edited by NH Cruisers

There will be 3 adult women in the group. Suppose only 1 wants to go and the others do not want to go everyday. Could 1 of the others go in place of the original if she wants to go and do something else ashore?
The spa pass is not supposed to be shared (ask them to explain the rules at the time of purchase). The one woman could conceivably lend her card to one of her friends, but the whole time her friend is in the spa, the first woman will not be able to buy anything on board, unlock her cabin door, or get off the ship. And if a member of the spa staff notices the switch-around, I guess they will take punitive measures like cancelling the pass for the rest of the cruise with no refund.