4 people in one room

dsi411

k2 - really wish I had seen a quad inside spa on the Breeze when we did our cabin crawl. The problem I have is that there is a 4J inside with walkway view on Lido. When you get the same room in the Spa it is considered an Ocean View(walkway view) so there is the bump to the OV rate and another bump for being a spa room. Inside spa is not too much more but we would have to give up cabin comfort for the extra bells and whistles.

OP- If I had to book 2 rooms, look at inside across the hall from balcony. Or if you don't want balcony, you can get those Upper/Lower portholes for a good rate sometime. You get the 2nd bathroom that way.

We have always had 4 in a balcony room and have never had to cut back what we brought or had any issues. Use the spa shower (free and bigger) and that will save on bathroom time. Bring magnets to hang paperwork on walls and that frees up desk space. It's not a big deal at all. Well worth what you save in getting another cabin. I would rather spend my money on having fun than a cabin that sits empty all day. The balcony is fantastic when everyone is getting ready and a couple of people sit outside while the others are getting dressed. Have fun!!