Thermal suite on azura....a question...

eviledna

Hi guys we have been on azura once before but have never used or even enquires about the thermal suite. This time we would like to use this facility....is it charged for? If so how is best to secure a place there and also does this give us access to the adults only pool area? T.i.a.

Mandy

Hi guys we have been on azura once before but have never used or even enquires about the thermal suite. This time we would like to use this facility....is it charged for? If so how is best to secure a place there and also does this give us access to the adults only pool area? T.i.a.

Mandy

Hello Mandy,

Yes there is a charge to use the thermal suite on Azura & unfortunately you cannot book until you are on board.

From memory / my notes(!) it's approx £15 per day per person, regardless of whether it's a port or sea day. You can use it as many times as you like during the day. However, look out for & ask about any special offers as these invariably work out cheaper as long as you intend on using it (nearly) every day.

Spaces are limited & it's done on a first come first served basis so if it's something you definitely want to do then as soon as you are on board I would head to the spa reception & secure your place.

Sorry not sure re the adults only pool (within the spa area) as I think the policy on this has changed since I was on Azura last.

I hope this helps; have a great cruise.

joan

Edited by Big Foot

Mandy thanks mysticalmother! The pointy end is where I shall run like the wind to this Friday at about 4pm 😝 after I've picked up the first drink of many, I might add 😛.

You can try to use it any time - but there are only 4 beds and they are nearly always in use - of course if you don't want to use the beds you can go any time - we have used the suite package only once and we didn't think it was worth it - we use the free sauna instead.