Henrik_Keller

This looks like fun. Can I post too?

NCL Star - Oct 2005 ...

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=99121&g2_serialNumber=3

Carnival Pride - May 2004 ...

WakefromPride6260.jpg

Carnival Pride - Oct 2005 ...

IMG_1722.jpg

Tall ships (Dana Pointe, California) Sept 2005 ...

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=91095&g2_serialNumber=1

Cruizer2-

What is your trick to getting your pics so large.

The pictures I posted are visible links. The photos exist on a photo hosting site (I use Photobucket.Com, but there are others) and I simply provide a link to the photo. See the little yellow square above with the mountain on the bottom and I don't know what in the upper right corner (stamp? sun?). Click on it (don't worry, nothing bad will happen and you can cancel it). You will see that what goes in there is an address, in this case the location on the Internet where the photo is actually located. I copy and paste the image address into that and you see the result.

Hope I explained this in a way that is understandable.

Great Shot.

Looks like you had perfect weather in St. Lucia. For us is was very overcast, but no rain!

Thank you :)

We had indeed perfect weather in St.Lucia. The weather in Antigua and St.Maarten was overcast.

Photo taken on Pentecost Island during P&O N611 Cruise

Shows Local Land Diving, the Natives dive off a tower constructed of sticks with vines tied to their ankles, modern day Bungy Jumping has its roots here!:D

Cruise%20145.jpg

I have seen this thread but until now didn't stop to look. Very nice photos gang. Our latest cruise was on the Star Princess. Yes, that one! I have many photos of the fire damage. They wouldn't be appropriate here. We missed our excursion on Jamaica, rafting, mountains and all. I'll backup to our previous cruise to Nassau.

atlantis.jpg

Pacific Sun anchored off Pentecost Island.....

Cruise%20153.jpg

Your picture are great. However, two comments:

1) Could you reduce your photos to 800 x 600 before posting? Your pictures, as posted, are 1632 x 1232. Mine are 2592 x 1944 (and in some cases larger), and I reduced them before posting. Everyone with a dial up connection will appreciate it.

2) Your photo is dated stamped August 4, 2006. So, is this a picture you are going to take in the future?

2) Your photo is dated stamped August 4, 2006. So, is this a picture you are going to take in the future?

I'm not positive, but I'd be willing to bet this is actually dated April 8, 2006. The day is before the month sometimes, depending on how you have it set up. :)

Pretty picture by the way! Thanks for sharing!

I'm not positive, but I'd be willing to bet this is actually dated April 8, 2006. The day is before the month sometimes, depending on how you have it set up. :)

Pretty picture by the way! Thanks for sharing!

Okay, I'll buy that explanation.

Darn, the picture were so nice I was going to ask Cecil if I could join him.

You only got post # 261. What about post # 260?

pentecost land diver reposted smaller (I hope)....and yes they were taken on the 8th of April, (we Aussies use the date format...dd/mm/yyyy) cheers :D

Cruise 145 ii.jpgCruise 153 ii.jpg

Every vacation we took with my parents...my Dad would take a Sunset picture at every possible moment - obviously when the sun went down! When we all got together to give each other pictures from the trip...we'd all groan at the 25 sunsets that my Dad had gathered...

My Dad's been gone for a year and 4 months now...and look what I found myself doing on the Carnival Legend two weeks ago... :)

Sunset2-1.JPG.d3cab8b3170b41eba53689565025e0d3.JPG

Every vacation we took with my parents...my Dad would take a Sunset picture at every possible moment - obviously when the sun went down! When we all got together to give each other pictures from the trip...we'd all groan at the 25 sunsets that my Dad had gathered...

My Dad's been gone for a year and 4 months now...and look what I found myself doing on the Carnival Legend two weeks ago... :)

That is a great sunset photo. Your Dad would be proud.