Summit Dailies for the Barbados/St. Lucia, et al. route? Sorry,

grhokie

but I tried a bunch of searches and could only find the dailies for the other route that included St. Kitts. Does someone have the dailies for the other route or a link to where they are? Thanks!

on the sea day and the embarkation day. I have a 14 year old that won't sit by the pool for more than 10 mins at a time so I'm looking for basketball and ping pong and the like. Also, what they have for teens after dinner. He's got a 17 yr old sister and they will certainly want to do their own thing after dinner rather than hanging w/ the old folks. Thanks!

We saved them from our cruise (3/7). Currently in the process of scanning them. We'll have a major post with pictures in the next week or so, but in the meanwhile if there's any specific questions let me know and I can look it up.
Edited by grhokie

you in a couple weeks.

on the sea day and the embarkation day. I have a 14 year old that won't sit by the pool for more than 10 mins at a time so I'm looking for basketball and ping pong and the like. Also, what they have for teens after dinner. He's got a 17 yr old sister and they will certainly want to do their own thing after dinner rather than hanging w/ the old folks. Thanks!

It sounds like we're on the same cruises, so I probably can't help.

I don't think they publish the kids / tween / teen activities in the dailies. You have to go to the "kids club" to sign up and get them.

While they do have some organized basket ball, ping pong, etc, there are always folks using facilities.

Happy sailing and we'll see you onboard,

Jenna

Ride the elevators. :D

I have noticed that there are some organized activities to do after dinner for teens. They often reserve a section in the balcony for the youth group. Have seen many savanger hunts in the evening as I have been asked for something and tried to help.

They do have a video arcade or "teen room" and I think they have some kind of interaction video games set up in one of the lounges.

The table tennis tables are usually removed around dinner time and as others have said they have to share with many others interested in playing.

Other than seeing some camp out on the elevators there must be something for them as reading posts from others their kids really like Celebrity over other lines.

happy cruisng 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

We don't have the youth dailies, but here's a synopsis of sports/physical activities and youth activities from the main one.

Saturday (Embarkation Day)

10:30 AM - Sports Court: Free Play, until 5:00 PM

11:00 AM - Sports: Table Tennis Free Play, until 5:00 PM

4:00 PM - Fun Factory Open House, until 6:00 PM

Sunday (Sea Day)

7:30 AM - Walk a Mile

9:00 AM - Sports Court: Free Play, until 5:00 PM

9:15 AM - Sports: Early Risers Ring TOss CHallenge

10:00 AM - Sports: Table Tennis Free Play, until 5:00 PM

10:15 AM - Sports: Shuffleboard Tournament

11:00 AM - Sports: Shuffleboard (Free Play)

11:15 AM - Sports: Table Tennis Challenge

2:00 PM - Officers vs. Guests Pool Volleyball

3:30 PM - Sports: Basketball 3 on 3

7:15 PM - Youth Program Family Bingo

I hope that's helpful. GF says she's going to upload pictures tonight so hopefully I should have the full review with scans and pictures by the end of the weekend.

Edited by Cruise_Dancer

I see enough on there already to keep my son hopping. My daughter will ultimately just lay by the pool.

We don't have the youth dailies, but here's a synopsis of sports/physical activities and youth activities from the main one.

Saturday (Embarkation Day)

10:30 AM - Sports Court: Free Play, until 5:00 PM

11:00 AM - Sports: Table Tennis Free Play, until 5:00 PM

4:00 PM - Fun Factory Open House, until 6:00 PM

Sunday (Sea Day)

7:30 AM - Walk a Mile

9:00 AM - Sports Court: Free Play, until 5:00 PM

9:15 AM - Sports: Early Risers Ring TOss CHallenge

10:00 AM - Sports: Table Tennis Free Play, until 5:00 PM

10:15 AM - Sports: Shuffleboard Tournament

11:00 AM - Sports: Shuffleboard (Free Play)

11:15 AM - Sports: Table Tennis Challenge

2:00 PM - Officers vs. Guests Pool Volleyball

3:30 PM - Sports: Basketball 3 on 3

7:15 PM - Youth Program Family Bingo

I hope that's helpful. GF says she's going to upload pictures tonight so hopefully I should have the full review with scans and pictures by the end of the weekend.