Time at the Baths?

kac911

DH and I are NOT sun worshipers and are unlikely to spend time on the beach or snorkeling. We do kind of enjoy some hiking and exploration (i.e. won't be rushing through but not going to look at every surface of every rock). Trying to figure out how long we would want from taxi drop off to taxi pick up at the Baths.

DH and I are NOT sun worshipers and are unlikely to spend time on the beach or snorkeling. We do kind of enjoy some hiking and exploration (i.e. won't be rushing through but not going to look at every surface of every rock). Trying to figure out how long we would want from taxi drop off to taxi pick up at the Baths.

I would allow two hours. If you finish the Baths more quickly there is a nice restaurant at the top where you can grab a snack or refreshments while waiting on your taxi.

It would be good to look at how many other ships are in the port. Once buses arrive with many, the walk down to the Baths can take longer as does the walk back up that twisty stairway.

It is a wonderful experience and I would plan to stay at the beach and be in the water for 2 hours; just my opinion and this is a favorite experience.