Email CEO Michael Bayley

mrsz

I sent a letter to both Mr. Fain and Mr. Bayley on March 10th and have never heard a word back. Today I sent an email to both gentlemen and the RCCL customer relations department. Considering the problems that we encountered on the Grandeur of the Seas, I'm expecting a response and will be quite upset if I get nothing!

I sent a letter to both Mr. Fain and Mr. Bayley on March 10th and have never heard a word back. Today I sent an email to both gentlemen and the RCCL customer relations department. Considering the problems that we encountered on the Grandeur of the Seas, I'm expecting a response and will be quite upset if I get nothing!

Don't hold your breath.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Respectfully - I am sure his staff monitor his email and replied on his behalf.

I received a personal response from Mr. Baley also. It came from his iPhone and had his phone number. I was shocked and responded back that he included his phone number on the response but I wouldn't share it. We had several conversations and he was very nice and professional. I had another encounter with the executive staff dealing with suggestions on how to improve the menu for people with certain medical conditions and I got a call from the executive staff. I asked if Mr. baley actually writes the responses signed by him and I was assured he was indeed writing those responses and is one of the few executives who does. I was truly impressed.

My suggestions based on many years of work in corporate customer support roles on how to get a response follows. 1) be concise and truthful 2) don't ask for unrealistic resolutions 3) don't share info or opinions that have no relationship to your concern. 4) be polite, professional, and respectful.

You would be amazed what positive results I have obtained over my many years of dealing with issues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Edited by Motorman23