Live from Insignia

SellaVee

Since this is LIVE FROM INSIGNIA, there are lots of us boarding in Los Angeles next Monday and we are wondering if there are any group tours already put together for the upcoming ports (maybe I missed it earlier in this long thread).

We have four interested in the Gio Tours 8-in-1 in Costa Rica.

And, looked at Julio Tours in Corinto but might go with NicaTours and Kenneth.

Would love to hear if there are other plans or if anyone wants to join these!:)

Since this is LIVE FROM INSIGNIA, there are lots of us boarding in Los Angeles next Monday and we are wondering if there are any group tours already put together for the upcoming ports (maybe I missed it earlier in this long thread).

Try your roll call, here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2141066

That is where folks share plans for tours. Have a wonderful trip!

Donna

Sorry, Arizona, although I was posting "Live from Insignia" when I started the thread I did explain that I left the ship in Shanghai.

Donna is quite right in saying that tours are organised on the Roll Call Forums. That's where we found our private tours. In my experience most people organise tours very many months in advance and sometimes more than a year ahead. I'd be really surprised if anyone had space on a tour at this late stage but you never know and if you are thinking of organising a tour you may well find people willing to join you.

I hope you have a fabulous time.

Sella

I loved your posts. We're planning our first Oceania cruise this November and I loved reading about your trip. It's making me all the more excited.

We did many of your ports on an Asia cruise last spring and your descriptions brought back so many pleasant memories. One memory that I may have preferred to have not relived though was the trek from Halong Bay to Hanoi. Never have I been so scared on a bus with the traffic that seemed to form multiple lanes on the tiny ill repaired roads.

Thank you for all the time you spent putting the posts together.

Thanks for your comments, coldweathergirl, they're much appreciated. We spent the night in Hanoi so we had an overnight respite before facing the traffic again! I didn't find the journey between Hanoi and a Halong Bay as bad as the traffic in Hanoi itself especially on our cyclo tour. I was forever breathing in!

Oh, we have posted there. Just not a lot of interest or details. We'll keep trying. Thanks!

Have you also checked the thread for the longer cruise of which this is a segment? Maybe there is some action there. However, as you are so close to departure, it may simply be too late.

Good luck!

Donna

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...