Beach with the most beautiful water

nyctravelerwithkids

I haven't been to the public beach, though I have seen it from the bar next door and it looks nice. The name of the bar is escaping me at the moment, which is ironic because we love that place. I have been to Cemetary Beach and it has some good snorkeling and is generally not overly crowded, plus it has some shade. Smith's Cove is also one of my favorites, though it is on the opposite side of town from Cemetary Beach. For me, the downside of Cemetary Beach is no bathrooms. That is probably another reason I prefer Smith's Cove, but I know some people don't care. I don't think you can go wrong with any of them.

Sorry, I meant to say it wasn't on 7 Mile Beach, but just said on the opposite side of town. In my defense, my son is getting married this weekend in a city 3 hours away and I am completely stressed out. I will be so ready for my cruise by the time April 26th arrives!

Any and all beaches are great. 7 Mile Beach has 6+ miles of lovely beaches (it's not actually 7 miles long!!!) How clear the water is will depend on winds and past storms....even a clear beach can get churned up if the winds are right!