Fttf ????

Rockjock64

Curious? When you purchase the FTTF, does it show anywhere on your boarding pass? Or do you have to go around saying to staff that you have this?

It is on your boarding pass, luggage tags and there will be a sticker on your cruise card once you check in.

Everyone puts a different value on this and only you can determine the value of your spending an extra $50 for this. In my opinion, it is totally worth it. We were able to board the ship right away and put our carry on in our room. Go to the lido buffet to get something to eat. Come back to our room to unpack our luggage and then officially start our vacation by relaxing. I highlight the FTTF on my luggage tag and also point out to the porter that it says FTTF to make sure it gets priority handling. As of next cruise, no longer need FTTF because I turn platnuim.

Used the FTTF for tendering in Grand Cayman. They walk you right to the front of the line, it makes you feel so special.

We just got back from a cruise last week and purchased FTTF. We will buy it EVERY SINGLE TIME we cruise until we are platinum. It was worth every single penny and then some. The fast debarkation was worth the $50 alone. From the time they let the first guest off it took us 15 minutes to get to our car!

We had faster to the fun on our March 15 Dream. It was worth it the cost for so many reasons.

1. Boarded right after Priority.

2. Went right to cabin and dropped off carry on.

3. Luggage was at room by 11:30 or 12:00

4. Priority tendering at Belize, we waited in the lobby on the couch and they came and got us and took us to the front of the line and on a tender.

5. Had to use guest services on a couple of occasions with no waiting when the regular line was about 10 deep.

6. Had a special waiting area for debarkation and was able to get off before everyone else which was really nice. Got luggage and thru customs almost before anyone else was off the ship.

This was well worth the $50 for us but to each their own if these reasons do not matter to you then don't spend the money. We will do it again if available on every future cruise..