Where/How to Book Clamshells on GSC?

Lingalizzi

Searched the NCL site to book, but I couldn't. Could they be sold out? Where and how can I book a clamshell for GSC? How many chairs fit under one? I was told up to 3.... Just want to make sure the 2 grandmas and my son can get some shade...

Thank you in advance!!!

Chris

Sailing in 9 days!!!

On our recent Breakaway it was on the excursion form for 20.00. DH didn't think we needed it so I didn't book it. Once on the island it was 30.00. So glad we got one. But get there early so you can be in the first row of shells. Other wise you won't have a great view.

Clan shells cannot be booked online. Cabanas can.

Go to the shore excursion desk once onboard if you want a clam shell. If there's nobody there, just fill out the form and leave it in the slot at the desk. You'll receive a confirmation in your stateroom by the following day.

We're the first group to get over to the Lagoon last week and able to rent one @ $29 on the spot - and, there're enough around to be rented for those that didn't reserve one at the ShoreEx desk while still at sea.

With the strong tropical sun & UV, these are almost mandatory if you plan to stay for a while, even when protected by high UV suntan lotion, etc.