Disney Jr Breakfast on Magic

tbag124

I was just reading a review that mentioned a breakfast w/ the Disney Jr Characters. What do I have to do to attend this? It can't be booked ahead of time? Anything else to know? Thanks!

This is fairly new. It's a ticketed (free) event. I believe you can get the tickets at Guest Services. You can't pre-book it, AFAIK.

My take on this....when they stopped the character breakfast on the longer cruises, many guests were not terribly happy. This is the new incarnation of a character breakfast, but done in such a way that most people on the ship will not want to attend (it is clearly geared toward very young kids). Thus, the ship has a character breakfast, but without the crowds and effort of the previous breakfasts.

As above, IF it is offered on your cruise, you need to get free tickets at Guest Services. No, it cannot be reserved in advance that I've ever been aware of.

We just cruised on the Magic March 15-22. I was so excited about the reports of the character breakfast that came out in Feb but there was no breakfast on our cruise. Im not sure if they were trying them out and thinking about it or what. They did have the ticketed princess meets and Anna and Elsa meets.

Have a wonderful time, we loved it!

We just cruised on the Magic March 15-22. I was so excited about the reports of the character breakfast that came out in Feb but there was no breakfast on our cruise. Im not sure if they were trying them out and thinking about it or what. They did have the ticketed princess meets and Anna and Elsa meets.

Oh no :( that's a shame. My son would LOVE this. I hope they bring it back. Glad to hear you loved it, we can't wait!

Im not sure if they were trying them out and thinking about it or what. They did have the ticketed princess meets and Anna and Elsa meets.

We sailed about a month ago and by then they had stopped them.

The Port Adventures desk (where you sign up for ticketed events) reported to me that it was a trial thing. I was bummed and told her we would have loved to do it...so bring it back for future cruises. LOL

Hopefully by the time you go they will decide on bring it on full time!