When does Uniworld send documents?

Woodrowst

My wife and I are going on our first Uniworld cruise from Amsterdam to Budapest in four weeks. We have never taken a European river cruise but have taken ocean cruises. On those cruises, we received a packet of documents by mail before the cruise. Does Uniworld do that too? Or do we just show up at the ship having completed the online passenger infromation form? If Uniworld sends a packet by mail, how far in advance of the cruise should we expect to receive it?

I apologize if this has already been spoken to on the river cruising forum, but I did a search and could not find a thread on this topic.

Thanks!

David

You'll generally get your documents and luggage tags about 2-3 weeks before departure. If you don't have then 2 weeks out, contact your travel agent ASAP. We had to do this (not exactly sure what went wrong), and they sent them priority mail to us immediately.

When we sailed last summer they mailed our documents to our travel agents office. I would certainly ask 3 weeks prior if you haven't received them. They came in a nice case with a hard copy of the cruise companion guide, luggage tags, and related documents.