Caribbean Princess Mini suite question

luv2cruz62

Does anyone have any feed back or perhaps a photo of the pull down bed over the sofa bed? and wondering if the cabin stewards would make up that bed instead of the sofa bed, just to give more floor space when in the cabin in the evening.:rolleyes:

Does anyone have any feed back or perhaps a photo of the pull down bed over the sofa bed? and wondering if the cabin stewards would make up that bed instead of the sofa bed, just to give more floor space when in the cabin in the evening.:rolleyes:

Not all minis have a sofa bed and an upper berth. Do you know what your cabin has? If you have both and you only have 3 people then he will make up whatever you want if you ask.

Not all minis have a sofa bed and an upper berth. Do you know what your cabin has? If you have both and you only have 3 people then he will make up whatever you want if you ask.

From all the photos/videos I have seen it looks like there is a pull down bed. We are on the CB in E725.

Looking at the photo that was also posted, looks like it gives a lot more floor space than I thought! Now, to convince 21 year old daughter to sleep in a bunk again! ;)

We were just on the CB in E727 March 30 -April 4. The picture is very accurate as to what you can expect, however, there is practically no floor space in the sitting area when the sofa bed is pulled out and you can't get to the balcony door. We were able to just fold the bed up during the day until the room was made up.

We have done many cruises (some 28 day) with our adult son and have always booked a quad mini. Yes, you can have just the bunk made up which leaves you with couch seating and room to move around. The bunk is the same size as cabin bed and is 10x more comfortable than the sofa bed. My son only took a little while to get used to climbing up to bed and being 6 ft and 200 lbs, never complained about it being small.

From all the photos/videos I have seen it looks like there is a pull down bed. We are on the CB in E725.

Looking at the photo that was also posted, looks like it gives a lot more floor space than I thought! Now, to convince 21 year old daughter to sleep in a bunk again! ;)

She may want to anyway. The sofas are bad. :(

Edited by Colo Cruiser

yes. I never thought of the sofa bed actually being a sofa bed! forgot how uncomfortable they are. Will have to give them both a try and hopefully DH will choose the pull down bed!! I would have to have to climb over her to have a coffee o the balcony in the morning! although....It would be revenge for all the times she woke me up in her younger years! lol :p