USA Today on the Viking Star

Azulann

Azulann,

Sorry, didn't mean to steal your scope --I hate it when that happens. I just didn't see you had started a new thread before I posted to the On board thread...so confusing, so exciting. Thank you for posting.:)

Not a problem at all.:)

I am becoming addicted to the Viking Star like you stated on one of your posts.

I go on Twitter to look for anything new that has been posted.

It helps me while I plan my scheme to be one of the first to book when the 2017 sailings come out later this year.

I missed booking for June 2015 and 16, but this time ,I and my sister will be ready!:cool:

I am loving reading all the maiden cruisers posts, and the others who are waiting their turn for their adventure on Viking.

Edited by Azulann

Hi, just wanted to let you know that we're onboard too :)

Editor in Chief Carolyn Spencer Brown is taking questions and posting live. Check it out! http://live.cruisecritic.com/Event/Cruise_Critic_Live_Were_Onboard_Viking_Ocean

Carolyn,

I have been following you and posting on your live CC page too.;)

Even left a question about reviews of the walking tours after you have been to a couple of ports.Saw your great pictures posted on the live link today. Love the sport deck.

I just added the USA thread and link because it had some new pictures of different rooms. Also some copy from an interview with the owner... etc.

Still find all my questions answered on Cruise Critic and the nicest posters who take great pictures , have a sense of humor and adventure and an editor that is having great time on a new ship just like everyone else.:D

Cheers!

Azulann, I haven't seen your question about walking tours -- can you post again on Cruise Critic Live! Might be a glitch there. And I want to answer it :)

Carolyn

Carolyn,

I have been following you and posting on your live CC page too.;)

Even left a question about reviews of the walking tours after you have been to a couple of ports.Saw your great pictures posted on the live link today. Love the sport deck.

I just added the USA thread and link because it had some new pictures of different rooms. Also some copy from an interview with the owner... etc.

Still find all my questions answered on Cruise Critic and the nicest posters who take great pictures , have a sense of humor and adventure and an editor that is having great time on a new ship just like everyone else.:D

Cheers!