Spirit Aft Owners Suite

Contessa30

Thank you. Just what I have been looking for. May I ask how you get the pictures big? I have finally learned how to get a photo on but they come out real small.

Those photos are fairly old - haven't seen any recent ones. See you are going in 2016. We are set to go in December so if that still pans out, we'll take some pics.

Edited by dexddd

Those photos are fairly old - haven't seen any recent ones. See you are going in 2016. We are set to go in December so if that still pans out, we'll take some pics.

Thank you that would be so appreciated. Have a great cruise. December is not that far away. lol

Thank you that would be so appreciated. Have a great cruise. December is not that far away. lol

Sorry - I quoted the wrong person. I meant to quote contessa as we are staying in 9708. If I get any chance to take pics of 10502 I will do so.

Yours is the Singapore Suite. There was one other thread floating out here a couple months back with some info on the rooms in the front. I believe you will have both a front and side balcony.