Cunard World Club - Gold - Extras?

DarCrav

Has anyone experienced the Gold level for Cunard World Club? I'd love to know more information about any extras you experienced while doing a TA. Thanks!

The principal benefit is two hours of free internet. Apart from that there is a cocktail party for World Club members and you can have "preferred reservations" at Todd English if you so desire. We're looking forward to moving up to Platinum come August.

Edited by Thaxted

If both passengers in a stateroom are Gold, each of them gets two hours of Internet time. That's worth $100 or so at the going rate. Nothing to sneeze at.

Is the full bottle of Pol a Silver benefit (or should I say 'benefit')? Seems that we got a half bottle on our first Cunard cruise and a full bottle every time since then.

If both passengers in a stateroom are Gold, each of them gets two hours of Internet time. That's worth $100 or so at the going rate. Nothing to sneeze at.

Is the full bottle of Pol a Silver benefit (or should I say 'benefit')? Seems that we got a half bottle on our first Cunard cruise and a full bottle every time since then.

I rather have $100 than 4 hours of internet time. The thing is, in the real world, no one thinks 1 hour of internet is worth $25 apart from cruise lines.

We're always had a full bottle of Pol Acker, even on out first cruise. I don't know what we did to upset Cunard !

Because our cruise was classed as two "legs"we got 8 hours internet time,most useful given the slow internet speed.

Also invitations to more cocktail parties than you could poke a stick at,we avoid those after many years ago they had a "code alpha",in front of us in the receiving line!

Because our cruise was classed as two "legs"we got 8 hours internet time,most useful given the slow internet speed.

Also invitations to more cocktail parties than you could poke a stick at,we avoid those after many years ago they had a "code alpha",in front of us in the receiving line!

Where do they have these cocktail parties?