Oriana Eastern Med Gibraltar May 2015

Electra 7

Hi was looking to see if anyone would like to share a mininbus tour with Inside Out Gibraltar Tours look up their website on trip advisor they get great reviews I have checked and they are free if we could get 8 people that would be best value there are 2 of us we can either do 1 1/2 hr or 2 1/2 hr tour he would pick us up at 8am ;)

Can't join you, but no Gib very well, ask if you can to do the inner caves not offered on the normal tourist sites, you get a guide to take you to the lower caves on the Rock.

Love Gib not everyone's cup of tea but for me its amazing and full of History.

Hi was looking to see if anyone would like to share a mininbus tour with Inside Out Gibraltar Tours look up their website on trip advisor they get great reviews I have checked and they are free if we could get 8 people that would be best value there are 2 of us we can either do 1 1/2 hr or 2 1/2 hr tour he would pick us up at 8am ;)

May be better posting this on the role call for your cruise as you are more likely to find interested parties.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Icould get that one but we are going on the 6th of May was wondering how to set up roll call can anyone help

Just post it like any new thread but within the roll-call section of the site. If you need more info try here.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=44773

Hope you find others on your cruise to share your tour.

If you are on X509 the Gibraltar stop has now been changed to Malta.