Email Maitre D'

x98bjv

I read on another thread that you could email the ship Maitre D' before boarding the ship. How do I do this? We're a family of 10 - I want to make sure they know we would love to all sit together!

I read on another thread that you could email the ship Maitre D' before boarding the ship. How do I do this? We're a family of 10 - I want to make sure they know we would love to all sit together!

spmaitred@carnival.com, however if you have everyone's booking number I would just call Carnival and ask them to link the bookings. That's what we did when we traveled with a group of 8 and we all were seated together. Good luck!

Yeah, I would just call Carnival and have all the booking numbers linked for dinning. If you have a preference on which dining room you are seated in, then that's where the email address comes in handy. I was told to email them 2 weeks out from your sail date.

Like everyone else said the magic word is "Link".

If you all used the same TA or PVP, then it should all be done already.

Just note that per carnivals internal policies, their maître 'd's are not under any obligation to read, respond, or act upon your e-mail request.

That doesn't mean that an individual Maitre 'D won't,,, just means they are not obligated to.