Smoking Areas On The Dream

Raxter54

From what I've read, the balconies are now non-smoking. But I'm confused about other smoking areas. Some decks are port side smoking, some are starboard side smoking. We are booked in a port side balcony on deck 8, will smoke from the Lanai reach our balcony?

From what I've read, the balconies are now non-smoking. But I'm confused about other smoking areas. Some decks are port side smoking, some are starboard side smoking. We are booked in a port side balcony on deck 8, will smoke from the Lanai reach our balcony?

It might

That is why we book starboard on Dream class ships.

Finally found a diagram of smoking areas on the Dream. Looks like most of the portside Lanai is smoking, and starboard on the Panorama deck. Our balcony is on the Verandah deck (8), portside across from the elevators. I think being near the bow of the ship should keep most of the smoke away from our balcony.

We just had a port side aft on the Dream on verandah deck and never had any issues with smoke from the lanai, and we are pretty sensitive to the smell. I think you will be just fine :) we have had port side balconies on the Dream twice now and have loved them!

• 1 year later...