Internet package pricing...

I know I read bits and pieces here and there.

So there is no longer buy time as you need. No more so many free min. For a 9 night trip any idea how much with a CA diamond discount would it cost to just text and email?? Any help will be appreciated. Just another package to budget in lol[emoji267] thanks

I know I read bits and pieces here and there.

So there is no longer buy time as you need. No more so many free min. For a 9 night trip any idea how much with a CA diamond discount would it cost to just text and email?? Any help will be appreciated. Just another package to budget in lol[emoji267] thanks

Two things...the packages do not seem to be consistent throughout the fleet. We could still purchase minutes last month OR we could buy days. The day cost was 30 dollars per with discounts for multiple days. There were sales at the end of the cruise.

Texting though is typically not done using wireless, so you may want to talk to your wireless provider before you cruise.

You also might consider the ports you are going to. Often wifi is free or very low cost and you may have cellular service to boot.

Two things...the packages do not seem to be consistent throughout the fleet. We could still purchase minutes last month OR we could buy days. The day cost was 30 dollars per with discounts for multiple days. There were sales at the end of the cruise.

Texting though is typically not done using wireless, so you may want to talk to your wireless provider before you cruise.

You also might consider the ports you are going to. Often wifi is free or very low cost and you may have cellular service to boot.

I have done your suggestions in the past in port and had an extended plan w ATT but no I thought iMessages could go they w the wireless plan in ship. From what I can find there are no mor min to buy. This is buzzing around my head like the drink packages lol