Sunshine corner aft balcony

We did the deck 5 corner suite on our last cruise. It was the best cabin we ever had. Actually a two room suite.

I have posted a video on youtube if youre interested.

Bon Voyage

djp

Do you have 8333 booked on the Sunshine? I have that same cabin booked on Sunshine for the end of July. I hope it's nice.

Hi.. Yes, I booked cabin 8333 for July 26th.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on your aft wrap. We are booked in the port side aft wrap (8328), August 2016.

Has anyone ever had one of these.. did you like it?

We had the aft wrap balcony for 6 days on the Magic in March. Unfortunately, the weather wasn't the best either sea day (first and last day) and who has time to sit on the balcony on a port day (3 middle days). It was nice on sail - away days for family to gather on the balcony to watch. Being a corner cabin, it was larger than a regular balcony and has a window as well as the door-wall.

I had an Aft Wrap on Deck 6 for the second Europe sailing. It was fine. The Sunshine converted the space below to cabins so you don't have the old lounge giving off a lot of noise. I always choose deck 6 for the couch in the room. Plus the balcony has space directly aft before it goes into the wrap.