What would you like to know about the escape?

motleyfan

I'm sailing on the escape in February 2016 and staying in the Escape Owners Suite with Large Balcony on Deck 18. I can not find any photo's or floor plans of this stateroom while all the others have one. Does anyone know why or have additional information?

I'm sailing on the escape in February 2016 and staying in the Escape Owners Suite with Large Balcony on Deck 18. I can not find any photo's or floor plans of this stateroom while all the others have one. Does anyone know why or have additional information?

The ship has not sailed yet. All of that will be available when the ship is completed, and they have the first couple of nights press tours, etc.

Not certain if this is something that you can determine....however ....since there are many more HAVEN rooms (guests) on the EACAPE... How likely will it be to get VIBE passes ..And what time should one board to TRY to get one??

My understanding, after reading these boards for a while, is that the Haven people do not automatically get Vibe passes--they have their own area. That being said, I would suspect that, since they get a packet to may requests prior to sailing, they might get first dibs on the available passes...they probably don't have to run to get them (they have butlers to do that!! :p)

If you mean The Haven Owner's suite with large balcony, then yes it does look a bit empty at the moment:

http://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/escape/deck-plans

I asked this very same thing a bit ago in hopes that someone here had some insider information. It seems that we'll just have to wait. We're on the February 27th Escape sailing and are in the starboard OS on deck 18. If you are on this sailing, we'll be next door neighbors or if you are on an earlier sailing we may have the same suite and you'll be able to tell me all about it!;)

The original poster is just doing a 3 day cruise, so he's not going there. You might try looking into this at the Ports of Call forum.

I am new at Cruise Critic...i tried to reply to your post but ended up posting something new...

anyway...THANKS! :p