Has this happened to you at Guys Burger?

oceanlov1

I've not been on a ship with a Guy's. I have been to (and enjoy) the fries AND the onion rings at Johnny Rockets on RCCL. I have upcoming cruises on Breeze and Freedom so I'll get my chance to try Guy's soon. My question is, "Can I get a Ringer with no BBQ sauce? " I like onion rings but not BBQ. I'll use catsup and/or Donkey Sauce, which sounds good and I'm looking forward to trying it.

No problem. Just ask for a Ringer with no BBQ sauce.

I've not been on a ship with a Guy's. I have been to (and enjoy) the fries AND the onion rings at Johnny Rockets on RCCL. I have upcoming cruises on Breeze and Freedom so I'll get my chance to try Guy's soon. My question is, "Can I get a Ringer with no BBQ sauce? " I like onion rings but not BBQ. I'll use catsup and/or Donkey Sauce, which sounds good and I'm looking forward to trying it.

Yes. Tell them no BBQ sauce, the Onions are sautéed.. The Breeze has Guy's and is a nice ship. I don't know about Freedom. Guy's is on Lido deck on Breeze and I have had Johnny Rockets on the RCCL Allure. I Like Guy's burger better, although on the Allure Johnny Rockets is like going to a restaurant and Guy's burger is just a food station on CCL. Guy's is just like the grille station on other ships but has the special burgers and recipes.

On the Breeze I really enjoyed i think it's deck 5 promenade where the deck extends out. Some different place to eat, coffee, deserts on that deck. Plus the outside seating areas and there are some hot tubs on that level too. You will enjoy the Breeze. Happy sailing!

On the Conquest a few weeks ago, I went to Guy's Burger to get fries only. I asked the servers for fries and they started laughing hysterically(no Kidding). They said I had to get a burger if I wanted the fries. Since they were laughing so much, I thought they were kidding. Then, they asked the next person for his order. I said…your not kidding. They said no. So, I ordered a burger I did not want just to get the fries.

To me, that was really weird and a waste for Carnival.

On my last cruise on the Breeze, I was able to get fries only.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Happy sailing!!

Just got off the Conquest, we were on the 5/10 to 5/18 sailing got just fries one day at Guy's no problem.

Edited by tlw440

Yes. Tell them no BBQ sauce, the Onions are sautéed.. The Breeze has Guy's and is a nice ship. I don't know about Freedom. Guy's is on Lido deck on Breeze and I have had Johnny Rockets on the RCCL Allure. I Like Guy's burger better, although on the Allure Johnny Rockets is like going to a restaurant and Guy's burger is just a food station on CCL. Guy's is just like the grille station on other ships but has the special burgers and recipes.

On the Breeze I really enjoyed i think it's deck 5 promenade where the deck extends out. Some different place to eat, coffee, deserts on that deck. Plus the outside seating areas and there are some hot tubs on that level too. You will enjoy the Breeze. Happy sailing!

The onion (yes, it's only one) on every Ringer I have gotten is a fried onion. They have sauteed onions on the condiment bar but the one that comes on the Ringer is fried.

Johnny Rockets charges $7.95........Guy's is included in your cruise price. I'll take Guy's every time!!

Edited by Out to sea!