La Sagrada to Park Guell

Is it easy to find a taxi for the trip from La Sagrada to Park Guell? We are going to be taking a Runnerbean walking tour which ends at La Sagrada and then spend a couple of hours there. It appears that taking a metro from LS to Park Guell will involve a lot of walking uphill to the Park and I think we'll all be pretty tired by that point in the day. So are taxis plentiful around La Sagrada? (and around Park Guell for the trip back to Placa Catalunya)

Thanks!

Is it easy to find a taxi for the trip from La Sagrada to Park Guell? We are going to be taking a Runnerbean walking tour which ends at La Sagrada and then spend a couple of hours there. It appears that taking a metro from LS to Park Guell will involve a lot of walking uphill to the Park and I think we'll all be pretty tired by that point in the day. So are taxis plentiful around La Sagrada? (and around Park Guell for the trip back to Placa Catalunya)

Thanks!

I don't recall which side of the cathedral it was located on, but there was a taxi stand with several waiting taxis directly beside Sagrada Familia. We had no problems walking up and asking for one to take us to Parc Guell (other than the driver corrected how I pronounced it.) :-)

Updated: if you know how to use Google maps in street view mode, you'll see tons of taxis in the area including several parked at a taxi stand.

Edited by MeHeartCruising

And I will just add that there will be taxis at the main entrance/exit to Parc Guell waiting for fares when you are ready to leave. If for some reason you decide to take the Metro on the way back instead, the walk is all downhill at that point, and the Lesseps Metro stop is easy to find.

Edited by Chloe1500
Typo

What is the cost of the taxi from sagrada to park guell?

There are taxi rate calculators online and I have an app on my phone to check, (don't know how accurate it may be) and it quoted 9.79€ one way depending on traffic.

Edited by Chloe1500
Typo

There are taxi rate calculators online and I have an app on my phone to check, (don't know how accurate it may be) and it quoted 9.79€ one way depending on traffic.

Thanks! We get there on Sunday, so it seems like it will make sense for us to just get a taxi instead of taking the public transit since we are two adults, and two kids.