which carnival fantasy class ship is best?

ccleveland

My vote is definitely the Fascination. As you can see below, I've sailed on the Fascination several times and planning to again in December!

Awesome! Ya the wife and I decided to do the fascination on 9/21. I'm hoping for good weather and no hurricanes

Been on three fantasy class ships. Had the most fun on Sensation.

A close second is the Fantasy. Good food and nice decor.

Did'nt enjoy the Inspiration. Dated and staff not as friendly.

Sailing Fantasy again next month.

We have always had a great cruise on the Sensation. We hope to sail on her again before she moves to Miami.

Ya I heard carnival was making some moves and it sounds exciting. I think from what I heard their making decent moves of the ships for cruises in 2016

I am really tempted to do a Fantasy class again. And even though I have only done the Paradise...I would not aim for another one unless they were where I wanted to be. So tempted at the ease of 2 5 day back to backs out of Tampa or Jacksonville..most C. ports and all are new to me as only have one Caribbean sailing too long ago..pre the big Atlantis...LOL.

The Paradise is the newest one...but they keep them all up...and it is fun to see when Carnival went big this era with these ships that are now "medium" size and just have tighter service due to size in many's opinion...happy crew with a little less....

So ..I would try most but bias is to Paradise...because it gets great reviews in Tampa as it did in Long Beach and I love the 30's ship theme....coupled with the blue Imperial Russian like eggs LOL...it is Farcus elegant..LOL...Sarah

PS..Ways to upscale on oldest ships...Chef's Table..the great fancy small dinner. Steakhouse selections in the Main...a new great deal...they do not have the steakhouse. Ship tour is a bit less expensive on these I believe. Spa specials...may have more openings at discounted specials if less people use them on smaller shorter sailings...I got that on my cruise.

Edited by sjn911

According to the website of carnival.com it says that the fascination has the shows an the game shows which is new I'm assuming they have renovated the fascination ship? Has anyone been on it since they have updated it and what is your thoughts on it