complaint department email?

dyson

Hello all..

is there a customer relations < complaint> email for carnival cruise lines corporate office.

we were on a cruise and by far had the worst experience we have ever had from room breakdowns to insects in our room < in the bed >

to being told we will have to wait at the bar because those guest don't have cheers and we get tips for them < yes seriously >

and when we tried to get it resolved on ship nothing happened.

Sorry you had such a bad experience. I have never bought Cheers but I used to buy the soda program and bartenders had zero interest in giving me a soda since it was paid for and no tip. I quit drinking soda and have been happier. There is a complaint dept that you can call after your cruise. Look on the carnival site. I know I have seen it. It may be on the faqs page after you cruise area!

Best wishes and hope you never have a bad vacation like that again.

Go to the Carnival website, and in the put in contact carnival in the search space. There should be a contact listed under Contact Carnival for the appropriate reason.

Yes I checked it...contact us...and then specify already sailed and cruise feedback.

Edited by SMSACE6

Surprised this happened on the Dream. This ship has always been a favorite of many cruisers from the cleanliness of the ship to the service. I guess it's possible for the bed bug thing to happen but I don't buy a Carnival employee telling you their going to serve someone else 1st because they get a tip from them. They'd be fired in a heartbeat.

Really well we were told that at the tequila bar and when we told the bar manager on ship he wasn't surprised.

And we were told that in front of witnesses.

And we are looking for the escalated customer support email not the generic one on websites

Surprised this happened on the Dream. This ship has always been a favorite of many cruisers from the cleanliness of the ship to the service. I guess it's possible for the bed bug thing to happen but I don't buy a Carnival employee telling you their going to serve someone else 1st because they get a tip from them. They'd be fired in a heartbeat.

Who said anything about bed bugs? She said insects in the bed. Could have been sand fleas. Could have been ants.