questions regarding adding a guest and circle c.

Well last minute least for me the planner, we have decided to bring my bf's daugher (she's 12) on our cruise in Jan. which now i am freaking out which i know it'll be ok but this is new to me so i feel lost.

Having never changed a reservation after booking I know from reading on here that its a 50 dollar charge, is that due at the time or added to the total due?

We booked early saver with half off deposit if I add her wlll I be also required to pay for another deposit? Or pay the full deposit for all of us?

Since she is 12 she would be able to go to Circle C, does anyone have any experience with their kids going? We have concerns with her going off on her own, if we sign her up for it do they let circle c memebers roam free or are they supervised?

Edited by Rainbowfalls

We booked back in February for next January. We originally had only 4 people & two cabins. We added someone in March to one cabin just had to pay their deposit and change to cabin that held 3 people. in April we added another person to the other cabin (so 3 in each) again just had to change cabin to fit 3 and pay their deposit. I think the $50 thing is changing ship or sail date.

As for Circle C someone else might be able to tell you, we have only sailed RCCL with our kids so far and we were able to choose if we wanted them to be able to sign themselves out when they were in the age group of 12 to 14.

Hope it helps :)