Current movies on Alaska Princess fleet?

sweetsleep

If memory serves me right, you should receive an email from the CD (Richard Joseph) two weeks out (tomorrow!) that should list the entertainment as well as MUTS movies.

I'm waiting to hear too so that I don't rent movies for the plane ride that may show up on board the ship!

Thanks for letting me know about the "2 week notice" as I was wondering if I was going to get any emails about entertainment on our cruise. I doubt I will want to sit outside for MUTS at night on an Alaska itinerary but they should show the same movies in the stateroom.

We're going to be on the Golden Friday and I've never received any emails regarding movies being played on MUTS. DH and I laugh at the movies on TV as they show them over and over again on different cruises we've been on. Overboard with Goldie Hawn is one of them, then a Betty White movie about a family in Alaska whose son is going to marry a Canadian woman. We rarely get emails from Princess EXCEPT to tell us not to get to the ship until it's about ready to leave.:rolleyes:

We're going to be on the Golden Friday and I've never received any emails regarding movies being played on MUTS. :rolleyes:

have a great time on your cruise! :)