princess pricing

jima53

Short of calling a travel agent or Princess lines, where can I find some prices for cruises like you can for HAL and Carnival.

Jim

Online cruise agencies give pricing that may or may not exist in reality. We looked online for our last cruise and they had prices for cabins that were sold out.

There is no harm or foul in calling for a price. It normally takes us about 10 minutes and Princess is glad to give prices over the phone and to hold cabins for 24 hours without you commiting to anything.

Look especially at the www.princess.com specials page. That gives some pricing, and you can usually see the upgrade cost from interior to exterior to balcony cabin.

Save yourself a lot of time and make that call to 1-800=Princess. We do it for almost every cruise.:)

Honestly, I use one of the online agencies for all of my cruises and have saved bundles when I book Princess through them. They have never let me down, even went to bat for me once when Princess was being stubborn - and my agent one.

I use one of the online agents found in the Cruise Agencies link on this site. They are internet only, don't take phone calls, but are very reputable and always quick to respond.

Archived