Miami Hotels Before Valor May 28??

SunTravels

I will be sailing on Valor May 28, 2006 with my best friend for our college Graduation! We wanted to stay in Miami a night or 2 before our cruise and were wondering any hotels recommendations??! We want to stay on the beach, maybe even in South Beach!? I would love to hear good hotels, bad hotels...etc.

Anyone Sailing on the Valor that Date?

Hi there! If you want to be part of the South Beach (SOBE) action but don't want to pay the prices check out the Clay Hotel & Hostel. it is right in the middle of the action! Cheap! and Clean. I wouldn't say it has amenities but if you want to be in a good spot and not spend a lot of $$ it's a great deal.

Their Hostel is run very similar to a european one and if you stay in the hostel you will meet lots of people in their 20's.

http://www.clayhotel.com

Good luck!

*** oh and it is a short walk to the beach

We went on the Valor & stayed in Miami.I used priceline & got the Four Point Sheraton which is right on the beach for 69. per night. The bar was pricey the rooms were ok there were alot of other hotels in the area. We drove to South Beach it was only 5 minutes away about 15 from the port. If you stayed next to the port there is no beach. Hope this helps.

:eek: Just becareful & you go woth a brand name hotel. Miami is not the best place in the world, not that it is horrible!! My sister & I went for a short trip that we booked online & the pics online looked GREAT BUT, i woulndn't have let my dog stay in that hotel! I wish I could remember the name but antway, we checked out & took a cab to a Days Inn which was right on the beach and ended up having a great time. The hotel we left was a death trap, with windows painted shut etc. All I can say is it looked like something you would see on an episode of Cops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

We are sailing in October 2005 and will be staying in South Beach for a couple of days before our cruise. We looked around and decided on The Park Central Hotel. If you would like to check out some reviews on hotels try

www.tripadvisor.com . We have used it for finding hotels in the U.S. and Canada and have been very happy each time.

Archived