Entertainment on October Oasis sailing

Does anyone know when I should expect to be able to start looking at the on board entertainment options for an Oasis sailing in October (24th sailing). I can see shore excursions, but on board entertainment is still returning nothing.

Does anyone know when I should expect to be able to start looking at the on board entertainment options for an Oasis sailing in October (24th sailing). I can see shore excursions, but on board entertainment is still returning nothing.

There is no set time. Keep checking the website periodically.

Headliner would be the Broadway show, yes? It's cats in my cruise, unfortunately. I went last year with the other half. It was terrible, both of us hated it. Gutted when we saw it is the new show for oasis!

No, headliner would be some entertainer(s) that change almost every cruise, like magicians, singers, jugglers, tribute acts, etc.

Headliner would be the Broadway show, yes? It's cats in my cruise, unfortunately. I went last year with the other half. It was terrible, both of us hated it. Gutted when we saw it is the new show for oasis!

What a shame so many people are saying the play Cats is horrible. We are going in Feb. Wish they would find another play. A lot of people didn't like Chicago (Allure)but I loved it. My husband could of taken it or leave it. He isn't into plays in the first place.