French Door and 3 year old- Pride

BetMax

I tried searching with no luck.....

Is the French Door child proof? What's between the open door and the water ? :) I assume it's the same glass wall a balcony has?????

Thanks!!!!

On the Miracle...

The French door cabins look into the lifeboats. On the other side of the French doors there are normal height iron railings, then a narrow iron walkway on the other side. If I was taller could probably touched the lifeboats. Under the lifeboats is the promenade.

The last three (around the 4200's) 4Ks are Picture Window Insides, not French doors.

I tried searching with no luck.....

Is the French Door child proof? What's between the open door and the water ? :) I assume it's the same glass wall a balcony has?????

Thanks!!!!

Was just on the Pride again this past March in another 4K lifeboat view cabin. Can't say with 100% certainty the doors are "child proof", they're fairly hard to open and will close automatically. But yes, directly in front of the doors is a glass "railing" or wall much like on a balcony...even has the wooden handrail on top.

Edited by bar1068

Was just on the Pride again this past March in another 4K lifeboat view cabin. Can't say with 100% certainty the doors are "child proof", they're fairly hard to open and will close automatically. But yes, directly in front of the doors is a glass "railing" or wall much like on a balcony...even has the wooden handrail on top.

Thanks for the quick answers. Hope to make the final decision soon.

This view is looking to the left of our 4k. The walkway is for the crew to service the tenders (and some geniuses who decided to put their wet clothes there:rolleyes:). Just outside the door is a railing and glass (just like on a balcony).

cabin4148f_zps0e4e82a1.jpg