Sapphire Princess

Purples

• 5 weeks later...

I hope there is a few days between hand back to Princess till the cruise I am on in November. As I mentioned on our roll call the number one smoking country is China. To be politically correct I can not say that many that I know follow there own rules.

I hope there is a few days between hand back to Princess till the cruise I am on in November. As I mentioned on our roll call the number one smoking country is China. To be politically correct I can not say that many that I know follow there own rules.

Not to worry. Sailed on her last November after her charter in the summer. Not a whiff of any cigarette smoke on board the whole ship. And Princess enforces the No Smoking rule rigorously. Have a great cruise.

What does that mean? :confused:

It means that Asian travel companies have reserved the entire ship for various periods of time.

The only way to be onboard one of those cruises is to book with the Asian agency that reserved the ship.

It means that Asian travel companies have reserved the entire ship for various periods of time.

The only way to be onboard one of those cruises is to book with the Asian agency that reserved the ship.

So basically Princess loaned it to Asian companies. :( That sucks.

So basically Princess loaned it to Asian companies. :( That sucks.

I don't have a link for Princess, but here is a link about how you can charter a RCCL ship

http://www.royalcaribbeanincentives.com/royal-experience/full-ship-charters

For example, you can charter the Oasis of the Seas for 7 days in low season for $6,100,000. In high season it will cost you $10,100,000. Gratuities are extra.

The Voyager class goes for about half of that, $3,300,000 (low season) and $5,600,000 (high season) for 7 days.