Sensation 02/25/16 Sold out?

eh24fan

Does anyone else find it strange that a 4 day western on the Sensation was nearly sold out last week and as of this morning when I looked, is gone?? Considering this cruise is still more than 8 months away??

That's the date the Sensation is supposed to be repositioning to Miami and the Victory taking its place. You may have already known this but maybe this is what the issue is.

Yes, we were booked on the Victory initially and then they changed us to the Sensation. I was surprised to see the only rooms left last week were insides and now everything must be gone!!

There is a large group on that cruise. It is the Pittsburgh Steelers/Pirates/Penguins "Legends" cruise for fans and there will be some past/current players onboard. It was originally set for the Ecstasy sailing earlier that week.

The Pittsburgh fans have to book through a special travel agent to be included in the Pittsburgh activities on the ship.

They had the first ever Pittsburgh Steelers cruise in 2014, but they chartered an entire Royal Caribbean ship. You couldn't even book that cruise through RCL,

Edited by D4

This is just not meant for us to go on this cruise!! First they switched ships, now this. Here's to hoping they move it to a full charter and let us rebook somewhere or just get our money back. I'm over it at this point.

It's ashame they didn't charter the whole ship like they did before. They probably didn't want to be responsible for having to sell every cabin.

Why don't you switch to a different cruise now?

:mad:

There is a large group on that cruise. It is the Pittsburgh Steelers/Pirates/Penguins "Legends" cruise for fans and there will be some past/current players onboard. It was originally set for the Ecstasy sailing earlier that week.

The Pittsburgh fans have to book through a special travel agent to be included in the Pittsburgh activities on the ship.

They had the first ever Pittsburgh Steelers cruise in 2014, but they chartered an entire Royal Caribbean ship. You couldn't even book that cruise through RCL,

Found the site. Not a full charter but they hope it will be filled. Public can't attend their functions.

If I was booked, I'd change to something else. I was on a cruise with something like that going on and many areas were off limits to the regular cruiser. Even if nothing was going on in an area, it was reserved.:mad:

:mad:

Found the site. Not a full charter but they hope it will be filled. Public can't attend their functions.

If I was booked, I'd change to something else. I was on a cruise with something like that going on and many areas were off limits to the regular cruiser. Even if nothing was going on in an area, it was reserved.:mad:

Happened to us as well and we felt like we missed out on some entertainment because of this group.

This is just not meant for us to go on this cruise!! First they switched ships, now this. Here's to hoping they move it to a full charter and let us rebook somewhere or just get our money back. I'm over it at this point.

It's good you picked up on this and posted. You might be the only one booked that is aware of this giving you the benefit of thinking it out.

As of now, we are in a wait and see situation. I'm holding off on airfare and waiting to hear back from my TA about any costs associated with changing our trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As of now, we are in a wait and see situation. I'm holding off on airfare and waiting to hear back from my TA about any costs associated with changing our trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None of my business, but if you can change the trip, I'd root for you. Although Sensation is a good ship, it's amongst the smallest, which in itself isn't bad. But, with a group booking, it's going to be limiting your options of things to enjoy because you'd be an outsider.

Maybe you'll be able to snag some OBC, especially because you've been uprooted twice.