Anthem balcony cabins deck 6 question

• 1 year later...

Hi , i see you sailed on Anthem of the Seas in cabin 6290.

we just upgraded from inside cabin to this cabin for 40.00 which i think is a great deal. but then i read about lots of noise etc.

can you tell me anything? or have any pictures?

can you see over the lifeboat, or is it more blocked, was there much noise,

any advise for Anthem of the seas, we loved freedom and enchantment, leaving new york as i have had surgery and cannot fly for awhile etc... thanks.

Hi , i see you sailed on Anthem of the Seas in cabin 6290.

we just upgraded from inside cabin to this cabin for 40.00 which i think is a great deal. but then i read about lots of noise etc.

can you tell me anything? or have any pictures?

can you see over the lifeboat, or is it more blocked, was there much noise,

any advise for Anthem of the seas, we loved freedom and enchantment, leaving new york as i have had surgery and cannot fly for awhile etc... thanks.

We were in cabin 6292 at the start of our last March 12 night Anthem cruise and the view was over the middle of a lifeboat, as is the view for 6290 which is the first balcony in the first shot below. The problem was it was very noisy as that section is directly over the service area for both Café 270 and Jamie's Italian restaurants. This service area is shown in my other shots below and after 5 nights putting up with noise and complaining to GS we were moved to a deck 10 balcony vacated by those who won a loft suite at Bingo so we won also without even playing. I would definitely not recommend 6290 in spite of its large balcony.

Also we had the same crew member, shown in the first shot, daily spray our balcony while cleaning the promenade deck below and the ship side of the lifeboats in front of our balcony even though we complained numerous time to GS about him doing this. He actually sprayed us on our balcony the first time he was cleaning and continued to spray our balcony in spite of our protest to him and GS..

[ATTACH]395977[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]395978[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]395979[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]395980[/ATTACH]

Edited by robtulipe

thanks, would like to get on starboard side i think , but will need to see what they have etc.

did you have any issues booking your meals etc.

A few of the meal times we got that weren't the best for us but were the best choice when pre-booking were easily changed to times more to our liking once onboard. We did this on both 12 night cruises we did last winter.

Edited by robtulipe

• 4 months later...
We had cabin #6210 bed near balcony and our daughters family had #6208 bed near bathroom. We loved the location. No noise. This was on the Quantum in Feb. We are booked in the same area on the Anthem for 2016.

We have these rooms booked

any photos of the balcony obstructed view for us to see?

We are booking these exact 2 rooms so I Google them and came to this post. Do you happen to have any pictures of the rooms or view?

quote=E&D;46759104]We had cabin #6210 bed near balcony and our daughters family had #6208 bed near bathroom. We loved the location. No noise. This was on the Quantum in Feb. We are booked in the same area on the Anthem for 2016.